Department of Physical Medicine Rehabilitation
Physical medicine and rehabilitation, also referred to as Physiatry or Rehabilitation medicine, is a branch of medicine concerned with evaluation, treatment, and coordination of care for persons with physical impairments or disabilities affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. The primary focus is on the maximal restoration of physical function and the alleviation of pain.
Services & Treatment:
- Pain clinic: treatment of pain in neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, heel etc.
- Back pain clinic
- Neuro rehabilitation clinic: Spinal Cord Rehabilitation Clinic, Stroke Rehabilitation Clinic.
- Bladder rehabilitation Clinic: Stress incontinence, Neurogenic bladder, Postoperative incontinence.
- Postnatal Fitness Clinic
- Obesity Clinic
- Childhood Disability Clinic: for cerebral palsy, skeletal deformities, etc.
- Amputee Clinic
- Orthotic Clinic
- Cancer Rehabilitation Services