Plastic surgery focuses on repairing defects, to reconstruct a normal function & appearance. It is a surgical specialty especially to reconstruct defects due to birth disorders, injury, burn & illness. The primary goal of a plastic surgery is to restore the function of tissues & skin as normal as possible.
The department of plastic & reconstruction surgery at malabar hospitals provides excellent service from expert & experienced surgeons. We offer latest & best technology & advanced reconstructive transplant procedures providing utmost care & commitment.
Plastic surgery procedures
- Liposuction and body contouring.
- Abdominoplasty and Tummy tuck.
- Structural fat grafting.
- Fillers and Botox injection.
- Breast surgery (augmentation and reduction mammoplasty).
- Rhinoplasty ( aesthetic and deformity correction).
- Cancer reconstruction,
- Re-implantation and revascularisation,
- Repair of nerve and nerve transfers,
- Free tissue transfers,
- A-V fistula creation.